The Motion Room collaboration works to:
- Generate reasons for residents of Community 2168 to interact with one another.
- Develop, start and support community-led initiatives and local enterprises that:
- Solve a local challenge
- Train and employ local people and increase access to other chances for training and employment
- Increase local people’s capacity to make decisions together.
We are beginning these processes with initiatives to:
- Grow fresh food
- Unlock affordable local transportation options within the 2168 Postcode Area;
- Increase affordable access to the internet; and
- Enact local people’s vision for public spaces in 2168.
- Explore the quality of public spaces and “the commons” in 2168, including the digital commons;
- Design, build and manage shared mobile infrastructure to improve the quality of and experience in public spaces; and
- Strengthen the ability of local people in Community 2168 to collectively govern and innovate for the benefit of the whole community.